Hi, Today I'm showing one of my favourite chippies the carousel horse, which comes in two different styles one with the roof C1144 and one without C1145, I just had to wait until I found the right photo to use it with and when we where at a park on the weekend Milly found this vintage rocking horse and ran straight to it, she just loves animals and can't wait until she can have a pony herself.
To create this carousel horse follow these steps:
- Paint the horse in white, also paint or use a black marker for the poles.
- Using an embossing pad and powder cover the horse and set.
- Paint or use a marker colouring in parts which you want black.
- Cover the roof with paper and sand around the edges.
- Bend the roof into shape and add some trim.
- Cover the black parts of the horse with Glossy Accents,
- Add touches of Kindy Glitz to the white parts and some of the roof.
- And to finish it off add a flower to the top of the roof.
Thanks Gilly oxo