Sunday, August 10, 2014

August 10th

Hi again WOW fans!

Tarrah with you again today sharing another layout created with that stunning new Chipboard Masquerade Mask! I had the perfect photo for this piece!

'Lovely'

**New Release** WOW products used:
Chipboard Masquerade Mask
Chipboard Small Flourish
Chipboard Messy Rectangle

Other WOW products used:

I have inked the feather chipboard pieces in black Staz-On ink and all the other pieces in Bronze Versacolour Ink.

I have had that peacock feather for like ever and this was the perfect layout to add it to!

I hope I have inspired you to get your chipboard out and have a play and if there is ever a piece that catches your eye...make sure you ask your local scrap shop to get it in for you!!

See you again soon....
Tarrah x

No comments:

Post a Comment