Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tarrah's Week....A Snow Adventure...


Hi again everyone!!

It's Tarrah here again to share another layout created featuring LOADS of WOW products!! 


WOW products used:

New Release 'Adventure' Word

I covered the Wood Veneer Paperclip, 2 of the arrows from
 the Arrow Multi Pack and the Pennant Banner with Gesso
 and I inked with Charcoal ink the New Release 'Adventure' 

I quite often keep my chipboard in its raw state as you will see if you follow my work, so I have lived up to this and left some of the Wood Veneer pieces raw!! 

Thanks again so much for stopping by the WOW blog today, I hope I have inspired you to pull out all your WOW products and get creating!!

Check back in again on Thursday to see another layout featuring WOW from me!!!

Cheers
Tarrah x

1 comment: